We appreciate the feedback from all of our customers and it makes us so happy to serve delicious and authentic German food and drinks. Come pay us a visit!
Here are a few recent thoughts from Google Reviews:
- From the enthusiast: “Wow! What a meal! From the amazing beer menu to the incredible food, we had a marvelous time! Can’t wait to return! And the service was so terrific, very hospitable. Eduardo was our server and he could not have been more kind to us! Great server! Hard worker! Thanks checkers!!
- MORE: German Beer? Sure, But Don’t Forget About German Wine
- From the bread lover: “Hearty food in a warm setting, seemed pretty authentic. I had the goulash, which I’ve also had at a beer hall in Munich, and they were pretty spot on (if a little heavy on the salt). Super filling stuff, so don’t overload yourself on bread. Unique room lined with German steins, a lot to look at. There’s also an ice cream place in walking distance, it’s a cool little strip.”
- From the local: “Great meal, great service. Nice quaint restaurant decorated with beer steins along the walls. Nice variety of food with fabulous side dishes. Had the rolled roast beef stuffed with mustard, bacon, & pickle. Delicious!!! Definitely will return. Only negative – parking is limited to valet only. Reservations are recommended.”
- From the whole family: “Went there yesterday for the first time with my wife and parents and had a great time. The staff greeted us promptly and courteously. The place was authentic German…awesome! The bread basket had pretzels and pumpernickel with mustard and butter which was great. Huge selection of German beers. Everyone loved their dinners. Prices were reasonable, food was delicious and portions were good! Our waiter was great as was the bus staff. I can’t wait to go back. Thanks Checkers Old Munchen! I AM A FAN!”
- From the fan of the authentic: “Great collection of beersteins. All staff speaks German. Great beer. Food is a little expensive but thats what you pay for authenticity. My German friends swear by this place, and its easy to see why. Fantastic if your in the area trying something new.”